Aluminium Plate Boats
FORMOSA SRT™ ALUMINIUM PLATE HULL
Born from six generations of hull design and with over twenty years of Australian plate boat building, a Formosa Hull sets the benchmark in design, performance, quality workmanship and innovation.
Formosa has packaged the very best designs from their previous brands, SEA-ROD and Tomahawk, and developed one exceptional hull, Formosa SRT™. The result is a hull that is full of functionality, strength, good looks, safety and value; key factors to consider when purchasing your next boat.
The Formosa SRT™ Aluminium Plate Hull has a soft dry ride and improved handling and performance in all conditions including:
- Enhanced hydrodynamic lift and superior traction with:
- Custom-built cambered strakes,
- A new improved deadrise,
- Large reverse chine.
- A stronger Lock-cell hull and deck structure.
- 4 & 5 mm 5083 High Tensile bottom sheets.
- Active Transom’ design with flush folding systems.
- The Quad4™ Water Ballast option available on all boats.
The boat range has been simplified, from two great hulls: CLASSIC and OFFSHORE to one great hull design, the Formosa SRT™ Aluminium Plate Hull.
You can now select the PRO DECK™ UPGRADE on boats 495 to 635 to get Formosa’s true self-draining decks.
NEW standard features include:
- Premium Sea-Star Hydraulic Steering with Genuine Outboard Hoses
- Transom Door on every boat
- Welded Aluminium rod holders